Lucchese Boot Co. already had a robust marketing strategy of print, billboards and a website, but wanted a more interactive way to engage their customers as they launched Diva, a new collection of limited edition designer boots for women.
Build a customer base for Lucchese Diva boots before the line actually launches without actually revealing the product.
- Design and create Lucchese Facebook/Twitter profiles.
- Send an automatic welcome message to Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Encourage interaction on Facebook and Twitter and manage timely responses.
- Capture of customer email addresses.
- Create a Diva Splash Page.
- Add Facebook/Twitter links on Lucchese website.
- Create and manage Facebook/Twitter customer contests/giveaways.
Stanton Street created an internet marketing campaign that gathered a crowd of Lucchese Boot Co. boot customers to build anticipation for the upcoming launch of the Lucchese Diva collection. This was accomplished by creating Facebook and Twitter profiles that mirrored the look and feel of the Lucchese Boot Co. website. Followers and fans were essentially given a “back stage pass” to the launch of the new Lucchese Diva line and Lucchese Diva website splash page. Once on the splash page, which didn’t actually reveal the boots, users were encouraged to provide their email address to win prizes and have exclusive rights to be the first to see the new designer boots once the full website and line launched. Buzz about Lucchese Diva ensued. With Stanton Street’s help on this campaign, Lucchese Boot Co.’s venture into social media began and still continues to market all Lucchese collections as well as reinforced brand recognition.
Download our Lucchese Boot Co. Social Marketing Case Study